Loss of privacy, Emotional Abuse, Stalking, Bullying of Compromised People

Friday, January 15, 2010

Pointing someone out and announcing the details of their case-history is a shallow, despicable practice.

"THAT'S THE ONE WHO SAID he could control shooting stars..."

DID YOU EVER HAVE A TOTAL STRANGER COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND START BICCERING WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE CASE INFORMATION AFTER THEY HEARD IT FROM MALICIOUS GOSSIP?

Here are two ignorant jerks pointing me out, when I've never talked to them in my
life, and making a creepy little announcement.
"That's the one who said someone could read her mind."
"What an ignoramus."

"How insanely stupid!"

"You said that guy could read your mind and that really says something about your I.Q." says an ignorant relative who was given this information against my will.

"That was none of your business," translates into some ludicrous idea that I have, not the basic human right that it is.

"You said that guy could read your mind...You're a pathological liar..." says a girl who is a total stranger who has approached me out of the clear blue.

"Where is your diploma," I ask, and she says, "I don't need one."

"YES YOU DO!" It is ignorant to think you can diagnose a total stranger.

She is somewhere in her twenties and she sounds like an ignorant little third-grader.


This episode has not just happened to me one time but at least
five times in seperate locations with seperate people who I don't even know!
THEY ALWAYS COME OUT OF NOWHERE with this announcement that,
"She said someone could read her mind," and then whoever they are with
has an ignorant little temper fit.

They are so ignorant, they are talking about my, "IQ."
I do NOT want to argue with them. I do NOT brake into anyone's private space to
start fights and on some level they know this.

They are so self-centered, they never admit that this gossip was

distributed against my will by people who pretended to be my friends.

Does this sound like a playground to you?

This ignorant hobby of pointing someone out and announcing their

psych history is actually being practiced by full-grown adults.

They say, "What an ignoramus," WHEN I AM JUST SITTING THERE SAYIING NOTHING TO THEM and they put their foot right in thier mouths.
I confront them that they are shallow and they respond,
"You think everyone else is screwed up."

Well excuse me, everyone else is not entitled to know my private case-history.
They are just not that important!

These idiots are always up in their twenties, thirties and older.

Announcing someone's case information to entertain your friends
involves an expert LIE because the victims of this hobby
did not agree to have their case history distributed to
people who they don't even know.

It involves even more lies because you can not possibly know all about someone

from an eight-syllable piece of gossip.

If you tried to explain to them that this is some one's, "private therapy information," they would not have a clue what you're talking about.

This guy who I had a mental bond with talked to me because of all the harrassment I was getting. He has told people it's true and there is a connection there.
The people who are bothering me never even knew him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are ones out there with
no education, but they think they
can diagnose someone as a, "pathological liar," or call them, "shallow," just because everyone is distributing their health information.
They have no right to make a diagnosis.

Blog Archive